“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
― Maya Angelou
With over 25 years of experience, Linett works with educators, including senior leadership teams on specific school improvement assignments.
She has helped staff and students achieve excellence in schools, particularly those facing significant challenges.
As a founding cohort member of The Future Leaders Headship programme in 2006 and speaker at numerous education events, she has advocated that ‘every child’ should have access to a quality education provision which meets their needs and helps them to reach their full potential.
The combination of her creative skills, valuing the whole child and unwavering enthusiasm has contributed to her successful approach when supporting schools in a variety of contexts.
“Be the best you can be”
Excellence Leadership Programme
- An oversubscribed five month exciting leadership development programme delivered by exceptional facilitators
- Designed for qualified teachers with the potential to become exceptional school leaders
- Participants will:
- Gain practical skills to take their career to the next level and make a positive impact on the outcomes of their students
- Increase their knowledge, practical skills and confidence to successfully apply for leadership roles.
- Learn more about themselves as a leader with the guidance of an experienced coach